Ingredients to serve approx. 4
– 750 grams pre-cooked halved potatoes for boiling;
– 400 grams of leeks;
– 150/200 grams of crème fraîche;
– 1 traditional Dutch smoked sausage;
– 1 teaspoon of curry powder;
– approx. 100 grams of grated (mature) (Dutch) cheese;
– sea salt;
Put the potatoes in a pan and add some water. Wash and slice the leeks. Add the leeks and a knob of butter to the potatoes and place the smoked sausage on top. Bring it all to the boil and allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
Remove the smoked sausage from the pan and cut it into chunks. Drain the potatoes and leeks, mash the potatoes and leeks and stir the crème fraîche, curry powder, grated cheese and the chunks of smoked sausages together.
Add salt and pepper to taste and your delicious winter meal is ready!